Monthly costs based on number of active patients*
|11 - 30|
|31 - 50|
|50 - 81|
|81 - 100|
|10$ / month||50$ / month||90$ / month||125$ / month||145$ / month|
- Upon registration: an initial amount of $10 (plus tax) will be charged to your credit card for account creation and training
- The first day of the month following registration: A monthly amount will be charged to your credit card based on the number of active patients in your Posologic account at that time (the “temporary count date”). Your monthly bill will remain fixed at this amount until the next calendar quarter when regular monthly payments will begin.
- Regular monthly payments: are based on the number of active Posologic patients calculated at the beginning of each quarter on the “count dates” of January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st. For billing purposes a patient is considered active when he has an INR the month preceding the count date. Your monthly payment will remain fixed for each month of the quarter based on the number of active patients recorded on the quarterly count date.
- Monthly credit card payment: The calculated monthly amount (plus tax) will be debited from your credit card.
- Invoicing: an invoice will be sent to you by email monthly upon processing of your credit card payment
* 2 concurrent users per clinic